Friday, December 6, 2013

Mini Cards for Katie

Katie of Ribbons and Robots asked me to create a set of mini cards + envelopes for someone very special to her. This has got to be one of the most unique and fun orders I've gotten the opportunity to fill! She gave me a brief and sweet description of the recipient's personality and interests, and let my imagination run wild. Here's what I came up with:

(I desperately wish I had better photos of these; these were taken at the back of my booth during Shop Small Saturday!)





If you haven't checked out Ribbons & Robots yet, please do so! Katie creates the most adorable stuffed animals!
Katie, thank you SO much for the opportunity to create such unique mini's!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! They bring a smile to my face. :)