Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Cathy & Erin's Christmas Invitations

Mother and daughter Cathy and Erin throw an adorable (and crafty!) Christmas Party for their family each December. This year, they asked me to make their invitations! I love Christmas and this helped get me into the spirit a little early this year. :)

They chose this vintage red, green and gold design on a flat notecard with a printed back.







Thank you so much, Erin & Cathy, for choosing me to create these special invitations! I hope your party is a blast. :)

Flat invitations are an elegant way to invite your guest list to your special occasion, whether it's a shower, birthday party, or holiday gathering like this one. Contact me today for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! They bring a smile to my face. :)