Friday, December 6, 2013

Mason Jar Gift Tags for Sabrina

I was so flattered and excited when Sabrina from California contacted me via etsy and asked if I would make her a batch of 40 mason jar gift tags. Little did I know, someone had "pinned" a photo of a few tags I shared earlier this year, that Sabrina liked.

In trying to track down the image (to be sure I replicated the designs she liked), I discovered that when searching for "mason jar tags" on Pinterest, my work was the THIRD pin listed! I couldn't believe it! Thank you, Sabrina, for your kind remarks and for placing such a fun order!





Sabrina requested 40 to/from tags with a light color palette featuring lots of mint green. Thanks again, Sabrina!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! They bring a smile to my face. :)